Launching in 2016, CHNi is a new initiative that provides immersive, detailed learning sessions for senior healthcare leaders. It is an opportunity to participate and learn with your peers in a supportive setting.
With no more than fourteen other influential participants in the room, CHNi is a safe space for you to share, challenge and learn from others.
CHNi is built on connection.
It connects people, contacts and ideas. Our small, one-off events give unprecedented access to subject experts, change makers and agenda setters working in today’s healthcare system.
As well as developing and growing your own network, this is a very real opportunity to grow your organisations influence and shape the market through genuine thought leadership, debate and relationships.
- Masterclasses with high profile, sometimes controversial experts to inspire, broaden our horizons and learning
- ‘Deep dives’ that get to grips with a specific case study, hearing firsthand from those who are at the centre of innovative change
- Light-hearted evening ‘In conversation with’ events with the big names in healthcare. Giving frank insight from their years in the sector
- Private dinners that challenge what is accepted knowledge and practice and take on problems that organisations across the sector are struggling with today
- Ticketed events with international heavyweights from the world of healthcare
- The full CHN programme of events
Each event is individually priced and honed specifically for the group of peers attending.
For more information on CHNi and our upcoming events, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.