One year post-Fuller: has anything changed?18th October 2023
Let’s talk about primary care. Our panel includes:
- Prof. Mike Holmes – Partner, Haxby Group
- Sue Symington – Chair, Humber and North Yorkshire ICS
- Jonty Heaversedge – GP and cCinical chair of NHS South East London ICB
- Murray Ellender – CEO and Co-Founder of eConsult
Kindly hosted by Acacium Group.
How Collective Insights Can Reverse the Inverse Care Law21st November 2023
Through a mix of regional, national and frontline perspectives, this session will address the inequalities in healthcare outcomes and access, and the potential to connect a fragmented system through the power of collective insights.
Our experts will share some initiatives that are being led at regional and local levels to deliver these insights, the challenges they pose, and the work being done to overcome them.
– Kevin Lavery, CEO, NHS Lancashire & South Cumbria Integrated Care Board
– ZhiQian Huang, Chief Impact Officer, Logan Tod, AnalystX Process Mining Community Lead
– Iain Buchan, Associate Pro Vice-Chancellor for Innovation, University of Liverpool
– Vincent Sai, Group CEO, Modality Partnership
This event is presented in partnership with:
A Cambridge Health Network event for Members and invited guests only.